Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

Egh

For your frist flash work on NG I have to say good for you not many people can get their work on the front page so for that I give you kudos. Now, as for this flash I have to say it is ok. hard as fuck which is a good thing cause I hate playing games that are easy and don't offer much of a challange. I made it to the second level but I was caught. I have to say by putting in that "can't lose" option you made this flash "cheap" I mean of course everyone will say that they got far but of course they put that option on and do it so they can win and let's not forget about those horny pricks. they just do that so they can beat off to teh cartoons. should you make another game like this remove the "can't lose" option. that way you make people use their hand for something besides beating the meat. LoL, all in all you earned the priase you have received and my kudos as well (althought I doubt you give a damn about one man's kudos)

Yeowi responds:

Everybodies thoughts is important to me, though I can't please everyone. In the next game I may remove the "can't lose" cheat.

Remember those games that we lovingly call "old school"? Simple idea and hard as hell to beat. I love em.

Quick Pic - HIGH SCORE Quick Pic - HIGH SCORE

Oh yeah!

I really liked this game. made me think and it really tested mt memory. I had alot of fun playing it. glad to see some good work get the front page. make another one. and make it harder too.

BLAM! MiniGame BLAM! MiniGame

Blam time!

Yeah this game is good. I know a thing or two about blamming ( I am teh #3 blammer of all time) and I have to say this game is very good. I see no problems with it. I am sure you can touch it up (the sound, the laser looks weak might wanan make it look bigger and more colorful) but besides that it is really fun

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

I am digin it

Yeah man, real good. alien killing people and doing stuff. I mean all around I liek the game. I think i am gonna go play it right now. hey good work dude you get a good review from me

Chainsaw the Children Chainsaw the Children

It was better than I thought

You know this game is really good. I was thinking it was gonna suck, but I was wrong. Hey man this is a fine work of art. I am not going to give it a low score for stuff you did in teh past (tricky you bastard) this game has earned it's score. good for you.

Engrish Humor Gallery 1 Engrish Humor Gallery 1

jesus tap dancing christ that was funny

oh my god I have to tell my friends about this it is funny as hell. I have no clue how you got these pics but, good for u dude

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

god damn

this has been here so long. how the hell could I have forgot to give it a review. anyway, this does remind of the double dragon game which I loved and could never get enough of. My only tif with this is that I wish you let us do those grade a moves like the boss does. I mean come on. who doesn't want to do a bunch of mid air kicks and then make them smash in to a wall? other than that it is great.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

great

One of the best games I have played in a long time. This game deserves all the praise it will get

Gravity Ball 2 Gravity Ball 2

I love it

Another fantastic piece of work. You guys kick ass. I love it sure to make you guys even more popular. Also hurry with the new TN. In the end one word can describe this.
Fan-fuckin-tastic

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

great

I don't know how i did it but i saw 5 of them and OMg this is so kick ass. fukin a this is the best ever.